Thursday, May 12, 2016

2015 May 31: Militia Immaculatae Conference and Enrollment

Welcome Fr. Karl Stehlin our new District Superior and welcome Our Immaculata!

Ite Missa est.
Holy Mass by Fr. Karl Stehlin served by Mark Maraguinot and Robert Matela, former AoM

Rosary Crusade for the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart, the return of Tradition and the Social Kingship of Christ.





"Soul of my Savior sanctify my breast.
Body of Christ be Thou my saving guest.
Blood of my Savior bath me in Thy tide.
Wash me ye water flowing from His side."


First Communicants with Fr. Stehlin... Viva Christo Rey!

Ou humble food after the conference:  pastil - rice with fish toppings wrapped in banana leaves. 

The makeshift dining area.

Fr. Karl Stehlin clearly explains what is Militia Immaculatae or Knights of the Immaculate.


Enrolment Ceremony

Imposition of the Miraculous Medal.











More than 200 persons enrolled to Militia Immaculatae in General Santos City



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home